The Eazy 2 is highly stable, offering a new level of passive safety – nothing can really shake it. It drives through turbulence as if it wasn’t present, and the canopy stays where it belongs – overhead, with rock-solid stability.
Due to the glider’s reduced weight, launch behaviour is excellent – and pilots will notice a slight yet crisp increase in steering precision and agility, matched with our trademark ‘comfort in flight’.
It’s the perfect choice for your first flights. Predictable, fun and confidence inspiring. We’ve developed this glider not only for the entry-level pilot, but also for those developing pilots seeking a fun and reliable glider that supports extended progression with the added versatility of being Hike and Fly adventure ready.
The weight of the glider: The Eazy 2 comes in two Versions – Standard and Superlight. In the Superlight version, the glider weight starts at an incredibly light 2.75 kg.
Takeoff behavior: No tendency to overshoot – easy to control. There is really nothing more to say about it.
Risers: The risers, like the entire glider, are easily accessible and immediately understandable.
The sizes: The Eazy 2 comes in super small sizes for lighter pilots (real XXS & XS Sizes!)
- Newly developed “high-lift” profile – for more Buoyancy and Stability
- 3D-Cut and Nose wire
- Wingtip Vortex Holes® diffuse vortex drag by releasing redundant pressure, further improving performance.
- RazorEdge® trailing-edge technology, featuring mini-ribs
- Mini Ribs
- 20mm riser with adjustable AD neoprene comfort handles
- Separated A-riser for effortless big-ears, featuring “Ears” tabs
- B-riser labelling
- Right/Left riser colour coding
- Long and light acceleration system